Monday, September 12, 2016

Antofagasta: New companion

Everything is going good for me here in Miramar! I'm with my new
companion, Elder Faúndez from Santiago. He has about seven months in
the mission and we had the same "papito". He seems really excited and
ready to work so we're going to work hard till we drop!

Everything is going well with the zone as well. I think I'm growing
into the role well. We have really experienced district leaders as
well who are helping out a ton. In other news a seventy is coming to
Antofagasta this week and we'll be here with half the mission for a
special conference! He's going to have a special meeting with all of
the zone leaders and sister training leaders as well. I'm super
excited!

I love you tons mom! Thans for your love and support as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment