Monday, September 5, 2016

Antofagasta: People are interesting

Haha, that makes me laugh about Camille's investigator. I feel like as missionaries we have giant crazy people magnets floating over our heads. I'm not getting her e-mails but I think I'll write her now and tell her to put me on the list or something. 

Yes we keep seeing miracles here. I think this has been the ward where I have seen the most action, we have the most willing members, and the attendance is the lowest. This ward has serious potential. The only problem is that there are many members who move to other wards. More than half of our recent converts over the past year have moved to other wards. 

Sometimes I miss dancing but then I remember that I'll be home pretty soon. I'll probably take another dance class the semester when I get back. I always had a ton of fun in the social dance classes.  It's kind of crazy how close I am. Spencer will finish his training when I go home. One of my good mission friends, Elder Anderson, finishes this week. He's in the office as an assistant right now and he's taking the whole going home thing pretty hard. I hope that when the end comes for me I can go calmly haha. It's like dying. Everything just wants a slow, painless death.

As far as the Portuguese is going, eh. I kind of hit a wall and haven't learned any more. If I stay with the same companion that I have now I'll commit a little bit more. 

I love you tons Mom! Be sure to scout out future potential wives for me!

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment